• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jesse Crain=POO POO

SledNeck

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you want nathan closing. Wasn't all that long ago you wanted him gone and neshak closing.

Give crain some time. He was dominant and will only get stronger.

Originally Posted By: SledNeck
wish we had more for nathan to do

"Repeat: Why can't $12 million Nathan come in and get 4 outs?"

Because, with their bullpen, they don't need him to. These days, it's all about pitch counts and innings management. They are trained to perform in a very specific way and deviating from that train of thought messes with their minds. Thsi is what keeps them the most consistant throughout the year. Twins, more than any other team in baseball, seems to have this down to a science.

You cant keep throwing these guys out there at the expense of the team. If you are gonna throw these guys out there day after day, you might as well just bring some young guys up and let them get experience while they are getting shelled.

I wish I managed the Twins...when baker comes back my rotation would look like this.

Livan

Baker

Blackburn

Slowey

Perkins

Boof Bonser to AAA.

Crain and Rincon released.

Bass= Long range reliever

Korecky= fill in

Guerrier= set up man/Reyes set up to lefties

Nathan= closer with more 8th inning action.

When Span gets healthy call him up and switch him out with Cuddyer every day, when Span isnt in the field, he can DH.

When Tolbert is healthy have him play permanent 2nd or short. Punto every day SS pr 2b.

Lamb 3b for now.

Everett= released

I agree with Bonser to AAA, he just hasn't got it done this year.

I also like the idea of getting rid of Everett. He is just plain TERRIBLE!

After releasing Crain and Rincon, who do we call up?? Really doesn't matter though, they will do better than those two!

Span is awesome in AAA, so that might work too! Would be tough to lose Cuddy's cannon in RF though...

Sled, you might wanna send in an application! wink