• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
deerdragger

*SOLD* 14' Lund (flat floor), custom duckblinds, 20HP w/trailer *SOLD*

14' Deep/Wide Lund with custom flat floor. The floor was installed 2 years ago - the quality and craftsmanship exceeds factory. Poured foam under sublfloor for flotation and stability, casting platform w/ battery box and dry storage hatch in bow. Carpeted brown. 3 pedestal seats (4 seat locations). Dry storage hatch in stern. Navigation lights and multiple interior lights make untangling decoys and night trolling much, much easier.

Minnkota 42# thrust trolling motor w/ Maximizer. Deep Cycle trolling battery (1 1/2 years old). Rod-Savers. 2 rod holders (3 mounting locations). Heavy duty boat cover. Automatic bilge pump. Lawrance graph (older X-4) that works fine. Fresh paint (duck brown) with new Lund Decals.

Custom made duck blinds that surround the boat and motor - made last fall.

Roller bed/tilting trailer w/ bearing buddies and spare tire.

1989 Johnson 20 HP motor. 100/1 gas to oil ratio. GREAT RUNNER. Always fogged/winterized. New plugs, newer gas tank.

I have owned this boat package for 10 years. It has been a great fishing rig and a duck hunting MACHINE. Always garaged (year-round). Doesn't leak a drop. I will hate myself for selling this boat, but can't afford to get into a larger fishing rig without letting 'er go.

You gotta see this boat. I can email photos. It's located in Grand Rapids. Delivery possible (I get to the Twin Cities regularly).

Boat license good until 2008. Lifetime registration on trailer.

$2500 takes it.

I'm trying to figure out how to post a couple of photos on the ad...A guy really needs to see this set-up to appreciate it.

Got Wood - I'll fire off some photos to you first thing in the AM. (Dial up internet at home is not letting me do it tonight).

Any others need photos?

Sgt Slabber - photos are on the way. Dang, I hate this dial-up internet. Takes FOREVER to send photos.

C'mon, guys - Duck season is almost upon us...This is an amazing hunting rig and has been my fishing rig for the past 10 years. Many, many a walleye hauled aboard pulling night-time cranks.