• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

*SOLD* 14' Lund (flat floor), custom duckblinds, 20HP w/trailer *SOLD*

14' Deep/Wide Lund with custom flat floor. The floor was installed 2 years ago - the quality and craftsmanship exceeds factory. Poured foam under sublfloor for flotation and stability, casting platform w/ battery box and dry storage hatch in bow. Carpeted brown. 3 pedestal seats (4 seat locations). Dry storage hatch in stern. Navigation lights and multiple interior lights make untangling decoys and night trolling much, much easier.

Minnkota 42# thrust trolling motor w/ Maximizer. Deep Cycle trolling battery (1 1/2 years old). Rod-Savers. 2 rod holders (3 mounting locations). Heavy duty boat cover. Automatic bilge pump. Lawrance graph (older X-4) that works fine. Fresh paint (duck brown) with new Lund Decals.

Custom made duck blinds that surround the boat and motor - made last fall.

Roller bed/tilting trailer w/ bearing buddies and spare tire.

1989 Johnson 20 HP motor. 100/1 gas to oil ratio. GREAT RUNNER. Always fogged/winterized. New plugs, newer gas tank.

I have owned this boat package for 10 years. It has been a great fishing rig and a duck hunting MACHINE. Always garaged (year-round). Doesn't leak a drop. I will hate myself for selling this boat, but can't afford to get into a larger fishing rig without letting 'er go.

You gotta see this boat. I can email photos. It's located in Grand Rapids. Delivery possible (I get to the Twin Cities regularly).

Boat license good until 2008. Lifetime registration on trailer.

$2500 takes it.