Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

  • 0

Fish scaler!!!!!!!!



I need help finding a x-mas gift for my Dad. It is a fish scaler that is made of a five gallon bucket with paddles inside used to de-scale the fish. It is ran by a drill and works pretty well actually, but I can't find one anywhere and I don't know what its called. Got any hints, thanx much!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.