• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

5 baits to pick

jmikes

I recently had my muskie bucket stolen along with 25 baits. Going on trip this weekend, but don't have the funds to restock asap. If you could chose five baits for a weekend outing what would it be. One bait is a black bucktail after that I am looking for four more replacements.

Not sure whick lake I am heading to yet.

1)Bucktail 2)Top Raider 3)BullDawg 4)Spinnerbait(rad dog, slop master or billy finn) 5) Crankbait(shallow runner, which should gove you a little more versstility)

Color-wise, I guess its lake specific, but I like darker natural colors.

a killer eel perch, a 1/4 oz white spinner bait,#5 brown and brass blue fox vibrax, 8" walleye Jake, 10" red and white cisco kid.

in the fall however i just want 2, a super shad and a lift off rig. Jonah

For the summer -- Mepps Musky Marabou -- blk/silver, Top Raider (Black Bird), Spinner Bait -- Grinder (great getting through the weeds and you can easily fish it deep),Hell Hound and Jack Pot.

For the fall, I would add a big Eagle Tail and a Suick