• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

laws and rules about cutting trees

mtreno

Yes, killing them with kindness can work, but the real issue is why wasn't this plan to cut the trees discussed before the fact? The whole thing could have been avoided with a simple conversation.

It's too bad a fued needs to start over being naive.

I have not said anything and I saw this post right away. I was like a lot of people shocked at what was done. What i was going to say has been said but many others and I agree with seeking legal advice, taking pictures and perhaps suing. As far as letting by gone be bygones that in my opinion is a load of B as in B S as in S Don't let this guy get away with this. So what if you have to live next door to him. No one says you have to be his best friend. In this country and in any country for that matter your house is your castle and your land is your land. Defend your land and your rights. I don't see anyone saying here that what he did was even close to being right and he also did it to your neighbor? This was no accident. Laws are there for a reason. It's nice to have good neighbors but you really don't need one like this..

Neighbors are like relatives, you don't get to pick them grin.gif I have had a few neighbors that were sphincter bonnets and tried to let stuff go. It never works, stand up against him or next time he'll clear your lot of trees because they are harboring bugs...

Or he'll just find something else on your lot that he doesn't like and take care of it for you.

Quote:

Fences make good neighbors. nuff said.

Unless your neighbors an (Contact Us Please) and installs his sprinkler system over 4 ft on your property,because he's to stupid to check the property line, and than throws a kiddie tantrum and says stupid things like "as far as I'm concerned were no longer neighbors" when his lines get damaged from the installation of a privacy fence that is well within my property.

Ahhh the neighbors from hell. I think we had a topic on this a while ago. I just don't know what people are thinking when they encroach and intentionally violate a neighbors property.

I was just thinking the same thing, how lucky I am to have the neighbors that I do have. I have a buddy that just got done building his dream home, on 2 acres and is now considering putting it on the market because his wife is so stressed out with how nasty the neighbors are. Its sad that it has to come to that.

A couple years back, my neighbor came into my yard and sprayed some kind of poison on dandelions so that "they wouldn't spread" into his yard. The poison left behind about a dozen spots of dead grass the size of a garbage can lid. At first he denied doing it but had a change of heart when I explained his options from a legal point of view. He dug up the dead spots and reseeded. Turns out the neighbor was selling his house and didn't want my few dandelions to make his place look bad.

Get satisfaction. No one has the right to do anything on your property without permission.

Make this self rightious (Contact Us Please) pay. Unbelievable, that some people have the nerve. I applaude your self control, I would have let my ball bat do the talking. (well, maybe I'm not that tough, but seriously, what the he(()

My neighbor's garage is blocking my view of a public road so I am having it torn down this weekend. Besides its only a 2 stall.