• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Largest walleye so far 06 season

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught a 26.5 incher 2 weeks ago and just take a look at my avatar to see it! grin.gif

Fishing is good right now, just got done cleaning fish so now I smell like fish! blush.gif I best wash up good before I go snuggle with the wife! wink.gif

I went to Erie in April on a big fish trip, and that's what we caught. Personally I got 8 walleyes between 29 and 30 inches, and in my boat we got a couple other 30's plus a 31 and a 32. Other boats in our group got some fish over 30 as well. It's a different kind of trip when you look at anything under 27 as "small" grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

As for MN fishing, I got a 22 incher on the opener and that's my big one thus far. Hoping to beat it this weekend ......

Nice fish guys, my biggest of the year so far's only been a 20" & that was last night, it was 19" before that. I've been out several times, but I don't really target big fish.

The biggest in my boat were a couple of 21 1/2".

took my gal out tonight and she caught her personal best, a 28" out of 8 feet of water on a jig and leech

100_0729.jpg

Lots of fun, she was so fired up she wanted to stay longer and it was me who was ready to go crazy.gif Jonah

28 incher, St. Croix, while crappie fishing this spring and it was not open yet. 26.5" largest in the open season so far........ smile.gif Caught and released(forgot the camera)! shocked.gif

Tunrevir~