• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3rd Annual FM Gathering

Ok Fellas here it is. I have come up with a date for the 3rd annual FM gathering in Crookston.

August 26th.

Sat. starting in the morning and going all day. Cook out, fishing contest and bonding.

I need a show of hands on who will try to be here so I can make plans. The fishing area this year is unbelievable, Sandy beaches and tons of shore line to fish from. Small boats welcome. Pending on the river level again we can launch from landing or shore with atv like last year.

I will get some pics on here of the are we will be fishing. With any luck the fish will be more cooperative by then. Looking forward to seeing more of you here. Come see what we have to offer for fishing.

Reigning champion from Last year is Chris Hanson, the year before is Ryan Timmer. Lets do our best to show up and give them a run for the money. $$$$$$$$$

Can I hear a "FISH ON!"

The roll call page will be the Crookston TRF forum.