• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yellow girl bay

I would also like to know, but more towards the cliff and bath island area. I will be up there in 2 weeks. Eyemaster, I will post up my results since you will be going up after me. I have a few spots up my sleeve that have been good in the past that are more towards cliff island and the surrounding area.

I'm going to try and get there Sunday. Cliff Island in particular. I'll let you know how it goes. From all first hand reports I've been getting, not to my surpise, have been excellent.

Hemlock, thanks any reports would be great. My first go to spot is in the Deadbroke area right off of Cliff.....you probably know what I'm talking about. grin.gif If you hit that spot, let me know. I don't wanna steal any of your spots, but if you don't want info out in the public you can email me at [email protected].

No, got about half way out...beat ourselves up just getting the 14 miles south of Kenora on Saturday morning. Wind was hard out of the NE. Where we did fish was some humps and saddles off or between islands. The fish were most concentrated on these spots, from what we tried. In 3 hours fishing, two of us boated 25 and kept 4. Other guy wasn't hungry, all fish were 14-19 inchers.

Sorry I lied about where I was going, but I was just happy to get out, feel that bite, and set it! grin.gif

Jig and a minnow, and color didn't matter, as usual.

We found our best depth to be 27' but they were as deep as 35 and found a couple in 19'.

Tried bottom bouncing and a spinner when things slowed down for a bit and that only produced one fish.

Walleyes were spitting up small leaches as we brought them in. Didn't have leeches, but minnows worked fine.