• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's hitting the Brule opener this weekend?

Unfortunately, I have to work saturday but I will be out there sunday and monday chasing some steel. I think i've the itch worse this year than ever before, open water can't come soon enough in my opinion. Who else is heading out this weekend?

I haven't touched an ice rod in over three weeks, I'm ready to hit Billings here pretty soon.I need open water pretty bad.I hope all this snow melts pretty soon I need to get the boat out. Walked aroud it on Saturday and there's at least close to a three foot drift around it frown.gif.

I really want to get out and troll off the Onion and the Souix this spring for browns and splake.

Have you been up to Billings lately?

Jar Jar

I was hitting it hard for awhile on the pannies, doing really good. I haven't hit Billings for quite awhile. I thought about trying it last week but I had had enough ice fishing and decided to go check out the Cabela's in Rogers instead. Sure is alot of snow left in our neck of the woods. I'm ready for spring also, have you trolled Cheq. in the spring before?

It's been about three years but the last time we were out there we hammered the browns just north of Houghton point out in front of the orange house with the backwards flag. I have to get the starter pulled off the boat this weekend and have it rebuilt but I will be ready when the ice leaves.

Jar Jar

Porter

Unsure about around those parts.. But if it is anything like around here, you will need some snowshoes for travel in the woods... In the morning, a person can walk on top, but as the day wears on, the snow definately is getting soft. Was out shed hunting the other day and the snow was still up over my knees!!! I would opt on the safe side and bring em with!!