• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Old trailer hubs needed

purplesoul

Question

Does anyone have any idea where I could find a couple of 5 bolt hubs that have a 3/4" inner and outer bearing? I have an old Shoreline trailer that needs these hubs and I can't find them anywhere. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

------------------
Westy

9 answers to this question

Purplesoul, You might want to consider replacing the complete axle assembly. You could upgrade to a 2000# cap., using your present springs, tires and wheels. It would be easier and less expensive to do now than on the side of the road. I'd suggest checking with Northern. Good Luck, Phred52

Hey Dirtball,
The misses will be leaving for your place Saturaday a.m. I wish that I would be making the trip.

Purplesoul, I may have a set. they are used, I will have to check on condition. I was forced to buy the wheel mentioned above. (without lug nuts, just the hub) and it cost me $130,(complete with bearings) for a log splitter. I did not have the resources to change the spindles at the time. I will check when I get home tonight...

[email protected]

I agree with phred52.
You can get the whole 2000 lb axle assembly at Northern for 149 bucks, includes springs, hubs, u bolt set and shackle set. or you can buy the axle and hubs seperate without springs.

I actually have a complete axle from a 2001 Eagle 2,800lbs trailer which had a Lund 1800 ProV on it I will sell for $ 75.
It has brakes also.
It's very wide though, since newer boats have a wide beam, and it's V shaped, so boat can fit lower on trailer.

------------------
Val Vignati

www.kvesurplus.com
[email protected]