• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quote:

Hey jr. I think that i have heard of that lake x! Nice fish, now get back to work....

As if you of all people should be telling people to get back to work? Do as you say and not at you do is that how you are?

I am to busy raising kids. I have taken the little guy out a few times without much luck. It seems we play in the sand more that pay attention to the fishing poles. But that's just fine. I would like to get him into a school of crappies but I am afraid I missed the bite. Oh well we will have to go to Pierre and get things going out there.

Now I have you pegged....draz! I thought it was Mr. Brown County. Has your pops been catching some out there again? Keep me posted. Pretty cool site, Huh. Check out some of the hunting stuff. You might be familiar with a guy that posts around here with the username Verg. If you cant figure that one out, just sit there and wonder.....

what's up looc yug? Swampy is on here every day...he needs t fish more. Fishing has been decent here. Jr. and i have been fishing that "lake" i caught that 30 incher on. We have been getting some nice eyes. fat dudes in that lake. Haven't seen another boat.

The old man has been hammering them over the past couple of weeks. Two weeks ago limited on Sat and Sun. Then this past weekend limited on Sat and 3 on Sun. I don't think that he will go out past 10am this week execpting 111 temp. So it will be an early on and early off. Went out on Madison last night with a buddy netted a 8lbs Northern and that was all. Fished for about 2 1/2 hrs.

As far as this Verg person could you help out here a little. Ha Ha!!!

Verg if you can tell anyone it would be me. I mean after all if you can't trust me who can you trust.

I do agree those railroad guys all they do it drink whiskey (usually the rot gut kind).