• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Checking battery charger

BOX CAR

Question

4 answers to this question

Try a 12 volt light bulb. Hold or tape the negitive wire to the side of the bulb (threads) and the positive to the very bottom (button)

I knocked one off the workbench this winter and it quit working. According to the warranty, I could send it in for free repair but the cost of shipping that I would have to pay was about $10 each way. I put that toward a new and better charger. I think it was a Century and the service address was in the Metro. You could do a search and maybe locate the place and get a driveup estimate.

Thanks guys tried the light bulb worked,I had a crash coures in meter reading one is worth saveing the centry one doesnt,any one know where to get fixed?

Thanks BT

------------------