• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CorynTracySellHomes

FM bass league canceled...

Roll call for us (partner and I)....just can't make the June 18th event. Otherwise the others look pretty darn good!

Hey, what happened to the rest of you guys? It looked like we would have to fight for the 15 spots when this thread started. Where you at?

These tournaments will be only modestly competitive. So if you're leary because of lack of experience, you need not be. This will be a learning opportunity for all involved. It's the perfect way to wet your tournament fishing appetite.

Alright Ray, I'm in for sure for the June date. Count me in Dietz. But July is out for I have the same conflict as Ray. I will also commit to the August on Forest Lake. By the way Ray, who are you fishing with in June?

Committing out that far is impossible with my job now.

I want to do a couple events, but its gonna be touch and go.

I work weekends periodically, and since our last layoff, the weekend work has really increased.

Well, I have to pick my "battles" around some weekends I want off. Basically I need to pick what weekends I REALLY need off, and hope that the other weekends I really to be off can work out. And in a lot of cases, even if I planned a weekend off, I end up working.

Its a major drag now days. Put it this way. My group used to be 10 people. Now its 3. Easy to do the math on that mess. mad.gif

If you are wondering what I do,,,,,, I work at a computer networking company. Well guess when our customers do big changes???? Yep, on weekends when their employees are not in the office. We get to bust our humps on weekends so that when our customers are back in the office on Monday, they have a nice functioning network. frown.gif

Sorry for the pseudo-rant.

Im out also got a new Job where one of my work days is Saturday crazy.gif

BLB if you get Mon, or Wed off due to you working weekends give me a call, and we'll go hit the river!!

That might very well be possible. We take comp days during the week(if possible). Sounds like a great idea to me.

For the FM thing, I will play it by ear as the weekends come around and see what might work out.

I feel your pain, Mark. Work is for suckers, and we all have to be one. I hope you can make all the events.

I said up above somewhere I was interested.. backing out (as of now) ... joining a leauge through our church- Eagle Brook Church. Have fun everyone and keep us up on how you do!

I should be able to make the Forest Lake event.

All others I have conflicts with. Probably, will not need a partner.

Capt- I have sent an e-mail off to Corey... still waiting on a reply.

I have talked to Ray Esboldt and we may have a back up plan... With one FM bass tournament instead of the 4... I'll post it here as I know more?

With the lack of intrest, i'm going to have to probably call off this season of tournaments...

I propose this... to see if we get the intrest...

1 FM bass tounament... Aug 26th... Forest Lake....

$40 a boat, any intrest?

That's too bad Deitz! Was a great idea. I couldn't help out since I am getting invovled in a church fishing league. Good effort.. have a great season!

I thought it was a great idea also but i dont have a boat so i would not be able to participate

To bad to hear, but I wasn't able to make the 1st one and I sure didn't want Dietz to have a leg up on me right away wink.gif

I'll take a look at that date. I want to say I'll be in Canada the week before and so getting away for 3 weekends in a row might be tough. I'll keep a vibe on the new link for updates.