• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM bass league canceled...

CorynTracySellHomes

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you are asking sly.. many people said it would depend on dates.. that it why I put the dates up.. I would suggest saying.. I have a boat.. anybody need a patner...

There have been quite a few who have had intrest but no boat.. lets see who can make these dates.

Dietz

Do you need a permit if its just a "get together"?

Arent permits only required if there is an entry fee or prize monies of certain amounts or something like that?

My bad if its posted back in the previous pages of posts, but I am too lazy to read through umpteen pages of posts. crazy.gif

If it was just a get together?.. No we would not need a permit. And maybe that is how we want to go this year. I think the initial plan was for this to be a tournament, with prizes and money and an entry fee. If that is the case we have to have the prizes be under a $$ ammount and less than 30 contestants or need a permit.

Cory- I will have a different partner for each event... I know I am fishing one with Matt Johnson, and one with the Regional sales manager of Mister Twister... one with a friend of mine... So I will have a partner for each event.

As per my vehicle.. I drive a silver Ford F150 with a HotSpotOutdoors Logo on the side.

Roll Call!

Who is officially in???

1. Deitz....And his multple ringers!

2. Ray & Partner

3. Cory & ? I can get a partner, or take a non boater

4. Captn BRK & Partner

Who else! Put your number by your name and if you are a boater or not, and if there is any tournaments you Can NOT make!

Cory Frantzick

Deitz,

Sorry about posting this so late but I just read the tourney schedule. You put Horseshoe down for a tournament, you may want to double check this but Stearns County has passed a law stating that ANY organized fishing tournament held in Stearns county must have a minumim million dollar insurance policy. A couple guys I know had a run in with the sheriff about that last year. It may be worth checking into.

I can make the Sept 16th tourney. The other dates conflict with other tourneys I am fishing.

6. Dan and partner

I notice you have a 10-15 boat maximum so I will step aside if there are too many for that date. Count me in otherwise.