• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM bass league canceled...

CorynTracySellHomes

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deitz, sounds like fun. I like your lake choices and I'm looking at fishing new clubs/trails this year. Maybe I can drag my now boatless ex-partner out of his temporary retirement for one or two fun tourneys.

Yes definately,Havent posted anything just one of the watchers but very interested in that idea maybe money goes to a good cause. 30 mile radiaus around metro sounds good.Very much enjoy FMN.

We are working on dates now, Had to select the lakes first and kind of go from there, should be a great time!

Also, If there are any boaters that do not have partners or non boaters that would like to fish this let us know and we will try and pair people up.

Cory Frantzick

Are you talking boats for the entire season, or can we join one or two. I am really hoping the dates work out for me because anything associated with FM is always a lot of fun with a lot of great people. Thanks for getting this idea going

Cory,looks like you have a lot of interest going on here lets "get her done" if I can be of any help let me know. Deitz Thanks for the welcome Warm weather is just around the corner.....

Quote:

Are you talking boats for the entire season, or can we join one or two. I am really hoping the dates work out for me because anything associated with FM is always a lot of fun with a lot of great people. Thanks for getting this idea going

I couldn't of said it any better bushwacker! Events with FM are always a blast and it was nice to see that this league will be based on "WE HAVE MORE FUN" vs. big money payouts.

Yeah winning money is great, but having fun, learning a new lake and getting out with guys on the site is even more rewarding.

I second both Bushwacker and the Captain!

This Will be MORE fun!!! We have it all, it is affordable and with Dietz's "Calcutta" concept it can be a big payoff if someone wants to as well!!

We would prefer that people fish all four, but I know that is not a reality, so fish one, or all four and shoot for the championship! This is going to be a fun summer!

Cory Frantzick

Just an idea if you decide to have a TOC. Use a part of the entry for each tourny date and put it towards the TOC. This way, all fisherman will have somthing invested and may keep people from cherry picking lakes they do well on.

Been fishing tourny`s a long time and have come across this way to often. Even if it is a friendly type of get together.

I'd do this! I have NO tourney's this summer (in fact I have no tourney experience.. but lots of bass experience) I have a boat.. anyone who doesn't have a boat and wants to join up? Or someone with a better boat with no partner? Couldn't quite get the feel if this is to be teams or not.

Money and time and location is no issue for me.

Perhaps I could play a role or two.

[email protected]

I am in, well since I mooch out of Ike's boat, I am in with him... HA HA

would be fun, and I like the set up.. just need to nail down some dates and water... thanks for the foot work fellas

Another twist. Just like match fishings championship, don't anounce the T.O.C. lake till the day before. That will even up the odds. P.S. count me in. Thanks guys for all the work, Dean

I'd be in as a non-boater... my boat's on Vermilion, and isn't likely to see a Metro lake in the forseeable future, but I'd love the chance to fish with some more FM'ers, and fishin' in a tourney like this, where anyone can afford it,etc. is a great chance to give it a shot!

cool.gif

I will be very happy to fish this league. The winter has been long and the water will be open soon . I will injoy meeting all of you fellow fishermen .

Chisago Docksitter

Ok... Here is a tentitive plan.. We are going to try and keep it under 15 boats for most of the events. That way we wont need to pull a permit. If we have to Corey is going to try and get one. We will try and stay small this year and grow it each year... Here is a list of dates and lakes that Corey and I have come up with... We will open registration on a date to be names later and it will be a first come first serve type deal I think... we still need to iron that out.

June 17th Knife Lake (North Tournament)

July 22nd Jefferson Lake (South Tournament)

Aug 26th Forest Lake (East Tournament)

Sept 16th Horshoe (west tournament)