• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Navionics MMC card owners

fishing addict

Question

4 answers to this question

I [PoorWordUsage] away lot money on fishing lures, maps, gear, etc. These is not one of them. I belive you will truly like them.

It is so valuable for finding structure and "understanding" what you are seeing on your graph and GPS. I have the Mille Lacs 1 ft set and just bought the Winnibigosh 3 footer. I felt I was holding better to structure and breaks, hence catching more fish.

I have the Mille acs 1 foot contour chip.

Saturday night I was going into Barnacle Bills. It was very windy, straight out of the south. They had one light flashing on the left side of thier rock reef, but the right one was out and becuase it was so dark, I couldn't see if I was centered or not.

I watched my graph and followed the arrow righ down the center of the channel. I couldn't do that without the chip. Well worth the money. It may someday save you a prop or a lower unit.