• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Posting on Boats and Used Gear Forum

The Chemist

Question

6 answers to this question

The Chemist, If you made payment with paypal you should have gotten a confirmation from them and Fishing Mn right away. If you didn't receive either then your payment didn't go through.
If you did receive the confirmation use the Contact Us button.

I received a paypal receipt and an e-mail that was a reciept of payment and that another e-mail would follow during business hours that would give me a link to post the item. I will probably have to reread the e-mail to see what else it said. I guess I was just waiting for that next e-mail but maybe I misread it.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

You had a username of Chemist70 down. There was no user with that name. We replied letting you know that and never received a response.

Now that we have your real username, you're good to go on the For Sale Forum now.

Thanks Chemist smile.gif

That's cool Rick. I've been having problems with my home e-mail account and that's probably where the e-mail requesting my username went. Thanks, I'll check it when I get home. Thanks again and you can remove this topic.