• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro prop repair

beer batter

Question

4 answers to this question

Marks Prop Shop up in Forest Lake is great at repairing props. I know 4-5 props that have been repaired there and they do great work.

It is located at the same exit as the Gander Mountain just north of where 35E and 35W meet, on the east side of the interstate. Head East about a block and take the road that heads south and it will be on the west side of the road. Go slow as it is easy to go by.

[This message has been edited by walleyehawk (edited 05-16-2004).]

I also posted this on the metro forum where I received recommendations for Formula Prop.

That's where I went and they took care of me well. I've always taken my props to marine dealers in the past who probably send their props out to be serviced at places like Formula. I was shocked to find out how low the prices are at Formula compared to a marine dealer. It really pays to cut out the middle man. I know where I'll be going for prop service from now on.