• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitney Point

Well we changed plans and hit a pond north of Whitney and had a tough day getting quality gills. Fished 8' -15' of water and caught a couple keeper crappies and only 1/2 dozen quality gills a few small ones and lots of little perch. Caught all my fish on JB glitter glows., Lil buggers and Ants tipped with spikes. The little ones even got finicky between 10 & 12 p.m. but we caught more fish later on and pulled off the pond around 3 p.m.

The best part of the trip naturally was fishing with Dark Cloud and his Dad John.. Jay took a few minutes to play around with my new LX-5 and he liked the colors. That superfineline feature kick's butt. I couldn't believe the detail it was incredible and the new colors are fantastic. We cut alot of holes and moved around alot looking for some bigguns but couldn't find a concentration of em but we all had fun.

Water Problem? Sorry to hear that. If you need a hand gimme a jingle... The wet snow yesterday on the ice was compressing and slush spots were all over the ice so I think with next cold blast we have all this will tighten up nicely. We did get a couple of inches of snow here yesterday morning while I was fishing south that I'll clean up today.