• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Floor Mats

Sko

Question

Does anyone know what are the best custom floor mats on the market? I just purchased a Yukon XL and when on hunting/fishing trips would rather not get the original floor mats ruined within the first year. Cabelas offers quite a few options, but which one is best is the question.

3 answers to this question

I have the Husky brand and they work good for me although they do slide around a bit. They are deep enough to catch dirt and melting snow without any spillage. Have them in a 97 Chev PU.

Sko

Catch-All. They are carpeted with a raised lip around the outside to help contain the mud, sand, snow, salt, and stuff. They are also backed with rubber so the icky stuff doesn't leak through. Custom fit to fit your floor perfectly. They move around a little bit but not too bad. The started putting fasteners to get them to stick to your carpet but those don't work worth a darn. Check your Cabela's catalog, that's where I got mine from. Since you have a Yukon, you can get one for the back seat and the storage area in the back.

I also have the catch all's, I like em, they stay put for me using the `srews` you get with them. I also have the 1 piece rear for my crew cab.