• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Used rig price range

Question

Just looking for info/opinions. I found a used rig for sale and I'm wondering what would be a reasonable offer to make. 1978 Lund 14' with a 15hp Evinrude on a Shore Lander roller trailer. All appear to be in good shape. Thanks for any advice. Ol'Sneller

10 answers to this question

Just looking for info/opinions. I found a used rig for sale and I'm wondering what would be a reasonable offer to make. 1978 Lund 14' with a 15hp Evinrude on a Shore Lander roller trailer. All appear to be in good shape. Thanks for any advice. Ol'Sneller

Maybe IFallsRon would not pay more than $700, but I bet a lot of people would pay at or near double that if the boat is in real good shape. Many of these sell within a few hundred dollars of the original purchse price.

Big-Al, there's a dealership in St. Cloud with a dozen rigs like that the one described that they can't sell for $500.

I'd bet you couldn't get $700 total if you sold each piece individually.

I will buy any and all $500 boat, motor, trailer packages that anyone would like to get rid of. Cash paid on the spot.

Ron, send me the name of the dealer I will purchase all of his low dollar inventory [email protected] grin.gif

[This message has been edited by kwkfsh (edited 04-02-2004).]

I paid $1900 for a 14' Crestliner w/20 Merc and trailer in '77. Sold it in '87 for $1600. Buyer resold it a couple of years ago for $1400. I know more tan a few people that would be interested in those $500 packages.