• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flasher for Bow

KING

Question

I have two flashers, a Vexilar FL-8, and a Zercom clearwater pro. Which would you rather have on the bow? I need a trolling motor transducer either way so one way or the other does not matter.

Speaking of transducers, the Zercom (hummingbird) site has two listed a 150khz and a 200khz for Clearwater Pro, it does not say anywhere on the flasher one or the other. Any ideas? There is also a "Z" on the flasher and one transducer for a Z160, I don't know if that is the same or different.

4 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure those Clearwater pros came with 150khz transducers. Everyone I've seen has had the 150's. As for which one to use? Which do you prefer? That Zercom may workout better for you though if you have a unit at the helm that runs a 192 or 200 khz transducer. No interferance when the frequencies are that far apart {150 and 192/200}.

fiskyknut

If you need a vexilar set up for your trolling motor, I have one that is still in the box. I bought it a cabelas and ended up puting an x85 on the front. If you want it I will sell it to you for 35 they are 45 in the store. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 763 370-2398
Mike