• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Curado reels

minnleu

Question

3 answers to this question

minnleau,
I talked to a Shimano rep at the NW Sports Show and asked him the same question. He said that there is a real difference in casting distance, especially with lighter lures. He said that the guys who buy the SF buy all SF after that. If you are already spending the $ for a Curado, minus well put up $20 more for the superfree feature and the wiffle spool. Needless to say, I now own a Curado 200SF! Just picked up some line this weekend to spool it with.

minnleu. there is an old sporting goods store on lake st just east of 35W.can't remember the name of it though. it was on the left hand side of the road as you are going east. about a block or two from 35W.it's a small hole in the wall place but they have lots of parts. i got parts to fix my ex501 from them.they even put the parts in for me while i was there. and it was pretty cheap.