• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance LMS 350A

waterwolff

Question

I am thinking of selling a Lowrance LMS 350A sonar/gps. It came on a boat I recently purchased and I am thinking about selling it. What do you think it is worth? It has the Ram mount and external antenna.

7 answers to this question

I am thinking of selling a Lowrance LMS 350A sonar/gps. It came on a boat I recently purchased and I am thinking about selling it. What do you think it is worth? It has the Ram mount and external antenna.

If 5 channel is square then thats what it would be. The boat is a '96 so I am guessing it was new around that time.

It is in excellent condition. The unit was always removed and stored in the hard case. The screen is really clear.

I don't know much about it but I have heard they work really well. Especially the sonar. Somebody said you can often see your line and lure with it.

I am not sure if I am going to sell it yet or not. I have to see what else I want to get. I wanted to get a newer Lowrance mapping unit but it sounds like Navionics is fighting with Canada about mapping rights and I fish LOTW almost exclusively. A friend has a Garmin with hotspots and that works ok too.

I agree with TP 175, keep it. I have one a little older than yours and the on-off button quit working. I called Lowrance, they gave me an RMA number and sent it to the factory. The factory sent it back to me in less than a week with a new front bezel, screen, touch pad, and internal updates; easily several hundred dollars of parts and labor; COST=$0. When I put a bowmount trolling motor with a universal transducer on last summer, can you guess what brand of graph I coupled it with?

I would keep it as well. I have one and love it. Only negative is that you cannot use data chips with them.
You will not be able to get new unit with the 350a's capabilities without spending big bucks. One thing to check out however is sometimes Lowrance will offer a trade-in deal where you send in the unit and they will get you a new one at a fraction of the cost.