• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good place to buy Docks?

sawtooth2

Question

Our old Dock on Mille Lacs finally gave up the ghost and I'm in need of buying a new one. Anyone have any suggestions on a decent place to get a new one? Preferably in the north Metro or north?

6 answers to this question

Try Roll in Trailer and Docks up there in Hill City. About 2 blocks south of Quadna Mtn. I got one on my lake up there They delivered it and installed it. Seems like a pretty good dock for the money. Mine is the aluminium with the plastic inserts.

Oars 'n mine in crosby is really good with docks and they have pretty good warranties, i think for a little extra they will even put it in for you every year.

------------------
a Leap year huh? sweet, an extra day of fishing!

There is a lot of good brands out there.

I would go with Hewitt Roll-A-Docks out of Nicollet, minnesota. I have one of their docks and it is nice. It easy to bring in and out of the water too. Overall I like it. You can visit there web site and get dealer locations if you want.

------------------
Fish ON!

Remer Iron Works up in Remer makes a nice galvinized steel roll in that is easy to handle.

The wheels are balanced in the middle on a scissor lift and it is very easy to put the dock in and out.

A little cheaper than some of the other roll ins. Being steel in is probably a little stronger.

They used to have one of their octagon docks in front of Taits in Garrison.