• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minneapolis this weekend

FOOTDOC

Question

I am bringing my family to the mall of America this weekend and am wondering if there are any fishing/boating shows or events going on either Sat or Sun? Thanks for the info as a man can only handle so much "social shopping"!

4 answers to this question

Can't think of any boat shows, however, the auto show is going on at the Mpls. Convention Center. You could also make the run down to Cabela's in Owatonna. If you don't want to go that far then you could go to the new Gander Mountain store (bigger store). I think it's in Lakeville, not sure.

Hi All,

Nope, no sports shows going on right now. Yes, there is a new Gander Mountain in Lakeville right off HWY 35 on the west side. I have been there and I don't think it is as impressive as Cabelas. Just my opinion though.

Happy Fishing
Chev

The Gander Mountain store is not as big as Cabella's, but it's a half hour closer. Gander Mtn still is a great store. I live about a mile away and I am in there about twice a week. It is on the frontage road between the exits of Co Rd 46 & Co Rd 50, just past Buck Hill Ski area.

I can't wait for the opener!

[This message has been edited by Fish Head (edited 03-19-2004).]