• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DL

JJJ

I've fished Sallie many times for Muskies with pretty good success. There isn't alot of muskies in there but the ones you do catch are quality fish. The smallest muskie I've pulled out of there was a 41". Sallie is a tough lake to fish though, and it will take many hours and a boat load of patience to catch them.

Hawg:

Sorry to hear that....this sport can be so difficult at times..I wonder if its worth it..... confused.giffrown.gifblush.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gif

I hit Big DL this past Sat. morning (430am) and got two more in the boat before 730am. 44 & 38. My best day in a long time....now I am sure I wont see anything else for the rest of the season. frown.giffrown.gif

I hope things pick up for ya.

Cliffy.

Hey there Cliffy!!! Ive been hearing a lot of good stories about DL the last couple weeks. Some guys having 4-5 fish a day!!! Mostly on top water. I think i might give the mississippi a try this weekend by brainerd. I will be at my families cabin. You should try and make it up to Vermilion the weekend of Sept 16th. I think we are most likely going up there. Should be a blst and the fish will be fat!!!

Anyways good job on the fish i gotta catch up to ya here. O by the way do you need any shoeboxes???? Ive been making a lot lately and i dont have any room for some of my older (but still nice) ones. I gave a lure to a guy last week and he caught a 43 incher on DL!!! Kind of cool!!!

Talk to ya later!!

Brian