• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eskimo Grand Caravan

Scoot

Question

4 answers to this question

Scoot,,, I don't know what an eskimo caravan is but some one implied that it might be the same as a trophy portable. My fish bud has one 8x8 in great shape which may be for sale. We have both moved to otter mags. this year and are pretty well convinced that they are what we will stick with as they suit us well. Did you get up there this weekend? We are going back for sure 3/25--3/28. Staying at Morris Pt. # 13 this time . Will you or Rod be around? We gotta hook up! bob

Bob,

I think I've got a line on a house that I'm going to end up with.
I'm pretty sure that I'll be at LOW that weekend. However, I hope to have a long rod in my hands then. If the river keeps heading the right direction, it should be no problem (knock on wood). My dad will almost certainly be up there. If you get a chance, swing into Ballards one evening before 9:00 and you're likely to stumble into one or both of us.

------------------
Scoot

So I got dat goin’ for me… which is nice.