Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

  • 0

part f/ clearwater classic



i am looking for the transducer arm for a clearwater classic. anybody have one they would like to part with??? off an old unit that doesn't work or whatever??? or where i could get one??? any help greatly appreciated.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

It was an after market product that had these cup and ball pieces pressed together and a rod to mount you ducer on. It could be bent around in a circle and the first piece had threads and a nut so you could mount it on your ice box. I( got it from an avis sport shop, I just tried to call the place I got it from and they didn't have any. Check around you might get lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.