• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pictures

fishing addict

Question

I want to post some pictures but the files are so large. I had the settings set when I took the photos since I sometimes print them out and need the high resolution. How can I resize my photos prior to posting or emailing to make them smaller files to attach to emails? thanks for the help

3 answers to this question

I was given a tip that you will find is a good solution. Do a search for IrfanView. They have some free software that works good. This program loads quickly and is fairly easy to use.
If your pc has Windows XP , the Microsoft photo editor is the easiest I have used so far.
Either of these will resize to decrease file size. You will want to get under 100k for easy emailing and internet posting.
Dino