• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vantage trolling motors

GoNavy

Question

6 answers to this question

I have the same on my 16 ft smokercraft, love it after I got used to not having an instant fwd/reverse like a small kicker outboard. More power than I need to pull me around. I wish they would come up with a fwd/rev thing tho..It was worth the money anyways for my application.. Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387 home
701-261-9525 cell
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. 425
Quality Bait and Tackle, Detroit Lakes Mn
www.scenictackle.com
North Country Outdoors Radio 99.3 fm
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

I agree no instant reverse is a bit of a drag. Other than that, hands down the best trolling motor on the market. I have used one for 3 years and am happy. Acutally when I sold my boat last year the Vantage was the only thing to transfer to the new boat. That will tell you something.

I agree no instant reverse is a bit of a drag. Other than that, hands down the best trolling motor on the market. I have used one for 3 years and am happy. Acutally when I sold my boat last year the Vantage was the only thing to transfer to the new boat. That will tell you something.

I wonder if a guy could install a multiple throw switch inline someplace and get the reverse/forward thing by switching the direction the juice is coming from?? That would be simpler than cranking the unit all the way to one side all the time to change directions...Any sparkies out there?? Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387 home
701-261-9525 cell
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. 425
Quality Bait and Tackle, Detroit Lakes Mn
www.scenictackle.com
North Country Outdoors Radio 99.3 fm
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie