• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pro-V Tiller Question

CabinBoy

Question

I've got a '03 1800 Pro-V tiller and am getting ready to install the electronics. What is the best way to run the cable from the transducer to the electronics center? Also, are there just one set of wires coming from the fuse panel to connect all elctronics too? Thanks for the help.

3 answers to this question

cabinboy I have a 96 pro v and I ran the xducer cable through the backsplash drain than I cut the lower back corner of the command center at a 45 degree angle in the lower back corner and bushed it with a split chunk of tubing just to protect the wire from abrasion. Get some small cable straps in assorted sizes to keep the cable's in place. On the rear of the transom I have a plastic mounting board that holds my xducer and speed wheel. Where there was a location in which I didn't want to put a screw I used adhesive backed cable tie anchors and a plastic cable tie. as to the question of where to power the electronics up my fuse block has 2 fused accessories points to lay the wires down on

[This message has been edited by waterwolff (edited 02-15-2004).]

Yes it is on the same side. Mine is located on the lower left corner of the command center. When you remove your panel cover how many acc. spots are labeled it may just be a simple job of pulling another circuit over to your command center. You no doubt will have flex tube coming from your fused terminal block into accessible areas of your boat to get back and forth if not directly to the command center from the fuse block. If you want you can call me at 651-755-0646