• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new boat

biguns

Question

Would anybody know what i would expect to pay for a new 2004 Mr. pike or crestliner1750 fish hawk boat with a 115 4-stroke o.b. & trailer? I don't have a total trust in sales people. (but i don't blame them for trying) -or- know were to find new boat prices for comparison. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Biguns,
I know the 1750 FishHawk will cost you between 14500 to 15500 with just boat motor and trailer. If you start to add packages or extras to get it water ready you will be at 17000 to 18 in a hurry. The Lund will be around 2000 to 2500 more.

Biguns, The prices listed sound resonable, I have a Lund Mr. Pike nyself. I was just going to mention to you that I have seen someone selling a Mr. Pike 17 that looks in great condition for 12,000 on this site. I believe it is a 2002 model. Just a thought. I personally would go brand new as you can pick out exacly what you want inclusive of the little extra's and the joy of pulling your new toy home to find a place in the gargarge can not be surpassed.