• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snap On Covers

rscabin

Question

I was at the Walleye / Bass Expo in Shakopee on Friday. Came accross a booth, Erichsen Marine Canvas located south of Shakopee. Talked to the vender for quite some time on the snap on covers made from Top Gun Marine Polyester that is supposed to be highly water resistant. It has a 5 year limited warranty, guaranteed to travel at highway speed. I was wondering if any one out there has purchased one of these covers and what they think of them. Thanks

6 answers to this question

I purchased from them last year for a New 1700 Lund Fisherman. It is awesome! Great Quality and Workmanship. They fit nice and tight and the canvas is very sturdy and water resistant. It took him about 3 days to make. As you can tell, I am very pleased.

I spent around $440. In my opinion, it is well worth the money. The cover fits tight and travels awesome. You can also can use it as a mooring cover if renting a slip or what not. It takes me 5 minutes to put on or take off.

I too have used Erichsen Marine Canvas for my last two boats. Very reasonably priced, quality work, and always done quickly and on time. The snug fit and looks are awesome. Any questions or if you want to see a photo of one of my boats send me a note. [email protected]

I think a Lund 1700 would run $400 - 450. But you would be better off calling and asking them. 952-445-0549

[This message has been edited by vikes40for60 (edited 02-12-2004).]