• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need/Want a new camera

freighttrain50

Question

i've been looking at new Aqua Vu's and was wondering what people have to say about them and what model to get. I've been looking at the MC, SV, and DT series models and what everyone is thinking. Also if someone recommends anything else for underwater cameras that would be great.

3 answers to this question

If your looking just for a basic camera, without all the bells and whistles, look into Atlantis Cameras. I just bought one and I like it for the most part, just not too good at night, but have only had it on one metro lake during the night. I haven't had a chance to put it to use on any other lakes yet. Sunday, I had a Musky conduct a little stare down with me, man was that ever cool. And watching the panfish hit the waxies was quite a sight also.