• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone using a Si-Tex Fishfinder III?

Giant_Jackpot

Question

4 answers to this question

I use a SiTex but I think it's an FL8 or at least it operates just like one only older,works just as well as the newer rigs but doesn't have an IR button. The nice thing about that model is that it has a setting for phathoms which is nice when deep laker fishing. It also has a fish alarm which is never used cuz it's really annoying.I'v ebeen meaning to buy a newer FL8 but this thing just keeps on going.
redhooks

I have a sitex fl 5 since the early 80s. It still works good. Had to sent in 1 time about 12 years ago for brushes and had to put a new transducer on it. Kinda retired it this year for a new LX3.

Yeah, it’s the color graph not the flasher. I have been running the Si-Tex LCS 200 for 8 years or so and it has been a great unit but the plastic membrane that covers the function buttons is starting to crack so I am thinking about replacing it before it dies. Any more info would be appreciated. Thanks.