• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

jiffy customer service

f1sh1nfool

Question

a couple of days ago i e-mailed feldman inc (jiffy) and informed them that i had lost a screw from the airfilter cover of my auger, and by some bad luck i also lost the vent screw on my gas cap. i only asked for them to replace the screw for the airfilter cover. four days later i had an envelope from jiffy with two screws and a new gas cap. my hats off to the customer service reps there. they are just one more reason why i am a jiffy owner for life.

3 answers to this question

In the 15+ years I've had my Jiffy, I've had it tuned up once and I'm still using my original set of blades. They have not needed sharpening, they cut as well as they did the day I bought it (which is excellently). My auger has gotten a lot of use, I'm an owner for life too.