• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trolling motor with transducer

Double Barrel

Question

2 answers to this question

I got a co pilot last year with the feature with a Lowrance X87 I had no problems at all. It's nice not to have to jack around with the cord of the transducer being wrapped around the shaft of the motor. No problems here. I would bet problems are rare but do happen just like everything else. I'd recommend it. You do have to match the motor to your model of depthfinder.

I've been using a motor guide tour edition for a couple of years with out problems. They have a built in trans. which for the first couple of years was only pin-point compatible. Last year and this year they now have adapters that allow the built in trans. to work with most of the major brands of graphs, and you get no feed back from the motor to the graph.

------------------
Wayne
Agape Fishing Guides
www.agapefishingguides.com