• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jonesin4eyes

Metro Let's South Center results

The second Metro LET's event was held Saturday, June 25th on South Center Lake in the NE metro.

Teams found fairly challenging conditions, but all managed to scrape out some weight with one team limiting out on Bass.

The results for this event were identical to the first event with team "Bob-n-Stovetop" having the top weight.

Results

Bob-n-Stovetop 6 Bass for 10.1 lbs

Jighead 4 Bass for 7.9 lbs.

Chris/Brent 2 Bass for 1.8 lbs.

Big fish went to Jighead with 3.1 lbs bass.

Overall Standings

Bob-n-Stovetop - 6pts

Jighead - 4pts

Chris/Brent - 2pts

Teams worked different patterns to find their fish. Bob-n-Stovetop found fish on the weedlines jigging plastics. While Jighead pulled there fish from under docks using Senkos and Chris/Brent got theirs in the pads and slop.

The next event is Clearwater on July 16th - this event is open and if there are any interested teams or individuals they should contact Rob at [email protected]

Are there any other FMer's planning to fish this event now that the Metro league allows individual event participation?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Good luck with the hunting Tracy.  
    • Use the E Z Stand from ProControl for storing your Trolling motor
    • I am a Super Hunter & Hunting is My Superpower | Custom T Shirt for Hunting   I am a SuperHunter & Hunting is My Superpower | Custom T Shirt for Hunting https://stylemerchantpro.com/i-am-a-superhunter-hunting-is-my-superpower-custom-t-shirt-for-hunting I am a SuperHunter & Hunting is My Superpower | Custom T Shirt for Hunting - Special T-shirt Hoodie Sweatshirt Ladies Item Kids Item and others gift item for men and women We know your Choice and provides the exact Product that you want to be customized in your own way Inside USA and Worldwide shipping available, Home Delivery With Fast Delivery Channel Track Your Order Enriched Online custom t shirt Shop with New Designs to bring the Trends to you! Dedicated Customer Service are waiting for your call +1-855-999-7840 [9:00-5:00 PST, Monday to Friday] We have Best Customer Reviews for our product Quality and Market Best Pricing [Rating:5] TIPS: SHARE it with your friends! Order 2 or more to get Discount More? ==> https://stylemerchantpro.com/hunting-store  
    • My goodness, this team has a horseshoe up it’s rear! Each game they’re looking uglier and getting luckier! Thank goodness it’s a bye week! Hopefully our RB’s get healthy, and they get everything figured out.
    • Magic number from 13 to 9 in one day. Huge!
    • What a great day of baseball! Didn’t see that coming!   First game had some pucker factor lol and the 2nd game was a great comeback and absolute dagger.
    • Prayers sent,  Sniper!   Good luck Don! 
    • Ha! You can't fool me, that top one is a fat eelpout. *chuckle*   Look at how thick those two are. That chunky back on the bottom one......nice!    
    • Yah Mike, it’s REALLY hard to look at great fish pics more than once... 🤦‍♂️😁😎   I think I’m really close to being done with open water this season.  Hard to say that but I’ve got hunting in the head pretty good.  The river weeds are blowing out right now.  Lots of heavy mats that I hate fishing in.  Going out for deer in the morning; ducks next weekend.