• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nobody is going to believe me...

Deitz Dittrich

Figgured this was the best place to post this...

So I am out grilling last night in my driveway. Chicken, if thats important. And something tells me to look up... so I look up just to see this rather large bullhead flying right at my head. I duck just in time and the bullhead slams off my garadge door. Leaving quite a large blood stain. I then look up to see a Bald Eagle circle then fly off.. must have dropped it.

Freaky!

Reminds me of a time snowmobiling in Wisconsin. We're cruising across a lake. Ahead of me I see an eagle carrying a small northern and trying to get some altitude. He obviously thought he needed to drop payload, and he did just that, and it landed on the guy ahead of me. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I'd have to help clean fish slime off of a snowmobile helmet.

I would guess most of us have got stuck by a bullhead at one time or another......now imaging that at 30mph.......OUCH!

If it was me, I'm sure it would have landed sticker out, right in my ear grin.gif