• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SOLD - For Sale Northwoods boat, Karavan trailer and 25hp

I have sent pics to the following.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

half2fish - I did not have your email address.

I would consider splitting it up and would be willing to discuss. I would rather have someone take the whole package if possible. Please call my cell at 952 -221-3584 after 5 pm if you would like to discuss.

Thanks

Shane

Couple more things to add the motor was used as a duck motor prior to me buying it for this boat so it was spray painted tan colored. Just to clarify as Johnson motors are normally white.

Quote:

I have a 14' 1988 Northwoods aluminum boat (bench seats), 2000 Karavan trailer and 25hp Johnson for sale. Extras include small Minnkota trolling motor and marine battery, 2 oars, motor lock and spare tire for trailer. Looking for $950 for the whole package. Please respond with email address and I can send pictures and or discuss. I am located in the Twin Cities MN area (Champlin).