• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Smallmouth Bass '05

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Here is a pic of two very famous FishingMN Pro Staffers.

smallie-fishmeister-060205.jpg

FishMeister

smallie-uffdapete-060205.jpg

Uffdapete

eyeguy, were on the river are you at? I have done good from monti to elk river. I see the river is flowing high, we need some dry weather to drop the levels. what kind of boat is that?

Here's just a few that I picked up in the last week.

18 1/2"

scan00053iv.jpg

20"

scan6lo.jpg

19"

scan00016th.jpg

19 3/4"

scan00026cy.jpg

19 1/4"

scan00037zb.jpg

18 1/2"

scan00042uo.jpg

Most of the fish were picked up from jigging in 6-10 feet of water. The rest were taken on cranks. All fish were CPR'd

Here's one from my recent trip to Burntside, Vermillion area. 10 days fishing, Caught many fish but my camera broke the first day so this is the only pic I got! My biggest Smallies were around 3lbs. but I got a couple of 5lb. Largemouth. My buddy who took this pic (thanks Casaloma) did about the same. Most of the fish were on Senkos, but some came on Tubes, Spinnerbaits, Topwater, Cranks, Etc... Good fun! MinnesotaTrip004.jpg

I had a good day today on a mine pit lake near here. I caught 7 or 8 smallies all in the 16-18.5" range. A smoke colored Git Zit tube jig was the ticket up against the shorelines. I also lost a piggie largie, I'd guess in the 4-5lb range. Here's the 18.5".

pitsmallie8zk.jpg

Brian