• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frabil portables

bungholieo

Question

2 answers to this question

I don't believe they make one in that range. I have the Cub and it says its for 1-2 people, but I'm usually in there by myself. It's a perfect 1-man portable...seems to get a little crowded with 2 depending on how much gear you have along. My old man has the Frabill Hideout and it fishes 2 guys easily as well as weights less and has a sled bottom for easier pulling.

I have a Cub and it is a good portable, but, the hinges that allow it to close are the same plastic as the house. I have had to modify it becuase everyone of the hinges have broken. This happened after the second year that I had it. Pretty sure there is no longer a warranty on it so I just fixed it myself. Still a good house but I don't reccomend it for dragging around, it has the canvas cover and is heavy as a b&$%h.

Fish On Dudes!