• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No Clutch Hitting

Down to Earth

Yup, Cuddy's coming along. Now if he can just keep the "E's" down. Hopefully he can keep it up. Still seeing him in the .260-.280 range.

P.S. Lohse got a win and pitched pretty well. I can't believe it. confused.gif

Don't forget he's on a 7 game hitting streak.

This is the guys first year in a full time roster spot. He's gonna make a few boo-boos. Hopefully he'll wean himself off the errors and come out smokin after the break.

Plus, the dudes got a cannon for an arm.

Yeah, I almost fainted. He had a lot of guys on base, but was helped w/ a few dp balls, etc. I liked Berts summation on the pre-game last night: he said " Kyle is the # 5 pitcher in this rotation, and he needs to accept that, and that there are times he will be skipped because of that fact. That is part of baseball". Nuff said. Cuddy- don't worry, he will be fine. He's starting to come around. He will not post Mike Schmidt or Gaetti (the rat) type numbers. I would say 15 dingers and 50-70 rbi's, and be servicible, if not spectacular, on the hot corner. He makes about 1/10th what Koskie did. That is good enough for me.

I'm glad to see Cuddyer playing well, I've always liked him, seems like a good guy. My friend absolutely hates him, nicknamed him "5-4-3" so I have been rubbing it in his face that he's basically won the last 2 games for us and batted almost .500 over the past 7. Let's just hope he can keep it up. Also, too bad for Koskie, that guy is a class act. How many other pro athletes put a full page add in the paper thanking the fans for all the support over the years when he left the team. It is too bad he's been unable to stay healthy. Let's hope the Twins can put a nice string of wins together.