• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stay n charge

Bryce

Question

Anyone used this for their ice shack? Sounds like a good product. Curious as to ease of installation or amount of time to have installed in the metro area. Do batteries have to be located together or can they be in seperate areas? Didn't come accross a contact us spot on the HSOforum so hoping someone here has experience and info.

7 answers to this question

I have the 12 volt system on my boat.
Iinstalled it myself.No Problem.If you are qualified to use a wrench and a screw driver you can install it yourself. smile.gifHeck not even sure if you need to have that qualification!
Works well.
Mine will charge one battery from dead to full charge in less than and hour.
I have found out that my trucks alternator system will not charge a battery to full at idle through the Stay-n-Charge.It will however charge to at least half.
I have no idea why?

I got one for my boat last year and it was sure nice not having to put a charger on my batteries all year long.
Are these still available from FM? I am thinking of getting another one for my other vehicle.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

They are available here.

Just go to the Fishing Equipment link at the top left of this page and click on it. Scroll down to Stay-n-Charge.