• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For Sale:

1974 Johnson 9.9 Outboard

This is a motor my Dad purchased about five years ago for a small ten foot aluminum fishing boat we had on a small lake. He bought it from Jack's Marine in Cokato, MN about 45 minutes west of the metro area on Highway 12. That is about all we know of its history.

Like I said he’s had it for about five years and it has run great ever since he bought it.

I know first hand because last year we put it on our 14 ft Grumman for a couple weeks while our other motor was being serviced. I was surprised to see it running so well and how swiftly it pushed that bigger boat.

We are uncertain of the exact year but the Model Number on the boat is “10 R 74 S” so we assumed it to be from 1974.

Included with the motor is a 5 gallon gas tank and hose to connect fuel to the motor.

Price: $480.00 or best offer

Email me at [email protected], with a subject of “Johnson 9.9”, reply here on the HSOforum or just give my Dad (Ken) a call at (320) 543-3603 after 5:30 p.m. He has the motor at his house if you would like some measurements or anything else of that nature.

Here are some pictures.

img31867me.jpg

img31870gt.jpg

img31891ic.jpg

img31911cn.jpg

img31922gp.jpg

img31959jr.jpg