• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

River fishing for Carp

I've never had good luck on that river, its overall to shallow, there is isolated spots that are good this time of year, look for deeper pools or slack water.

Night crawlers on a small hook with a sinker behind a swivel 18 or so inches back will be a good option. Another one is corn or a fat head or 2 will pick you up sheephead and cats.

RR56

if you know the river it is excelant, when are you commin to spring city laugh.gif do u have reletives over here, who are they? so far this year all i have used are night crawlers on the bottom and i have caught proly caught 20 fish or so already, it wont be good tho for a couple weeks because of all the rain we got, it has gone up about 3 feet already this year and i predict a flood pretty soon

Ya i work there, ya it is a nice course i love to golf but i am more of a baseball guy, so who are some other of ur relatives over here, i live right on the outskirts i love it

do you know any of the grebners they are from my mom's side lots of there kids play Basketball and baseball? hey i have to come down not this weekand but next for a wedding and i am maybe going to play some golf maybe i will see you there if you are working at the time and maybe you can get me a FREE wink.gif round of golf or something. Well talk to you latter

Jake wasn't NUC supposed to play you this year, and it got rained out, that is assuming NUC stands for New Ulm Cathedral?

O Btw, im on NUC's jv, so when we play i will look forward to kicking another FM'ers butt grin.gif

megan is a year younger than me so ya ill tell you if you go down by the campgrounds and go back to the river, there will be a spot with and it is realy steep, the best spot for carp is across the river, go across the bridge on the new bike-walk trail and just follow it and there will be an open spot on the side by the start of the tall grass, that is a good spot, just let a crawler sit on the botom

were 3-0, beat Sleepy Eye Public, McCloud West, And MVL, we've scored 54 runs in 16 innings, 10 runned 2 teams, Im the catcher most of the time, number 54.

Now what about you?

O and I don't know if your a sophmore or a freshmen, but we split a double header last year if i remeber right, so it should be a good game.

RR56

I am a freshman, number 16 usually the left/right fielder. We have been playin really bad lately we are 3-4 lost to comfry varsity, gfw,wabbasso, and st. marys. Ya it will be a good game