• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is it too early?

Did I really see some "trashtalkin" already? Cool!! Let the fun begin.

I see we have a new "Basshead" joining a team this year. You don't really think you have a chance in a Multi-Tournie, do ya? I know some rules have been changed to help you out a little but come on. grin.gif

Seriously, I am lookin forward to fishing the statewide events bigtime. I had an awesome time at the event at Cass last year. I hope there will still be the night before gatherings like there was after day 1 last year. I thought it was great to be able to sit down and just talk with some of the guys I didn't know very well.

If your looking for a place to get your feet wet in some tournie fishing, this is the place. Very laid back, having fun really takes priority over compitition, use your strengths to plan your approach for getting on the different species thoughout the day.

Them bass guys are a different breed grin.gifwink.gif

The LETS is a lot of fun, no doubt about it. A laid back, yet semi-competitive tournament for anglers of all levels. The multi-specie format is awesome and the chance to bring in a nice mixed bag is part of the reason why the tournament is so exciting.

See everyone on the water! (Or before... smile.gif)

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

"Them bass guys" Matt? What's that in your hand in your avatar!?! grin.gif

LETS is a great time indeed. Fishing with the league has taught me endless information how to target just about any species of fish! Can't wait to fish some new waters.

We have been working hard trying to find a general camping/lodging spot for the Whitefish event. It's been a bit more difficult than expected. More information will follow on this as we work out the details.

There is a campground in Cross Lake that is operated by the Corp of Engineers I believe, more information and reservations can be made at reserveusa.com

Personally I don't wish to headquarter here for several reasons.

I have to agree. The talk’n after a day of fishing was probably just as much fun as the event itself. For me it was a good way to meet a lot of people that I did not know.

Chuck,

I never said I wasn't part of that "different breed" ... I'm just not the same level grin.gif

And by the way, that's not a bass in my avatar, it's just a really big crappie with interesting colors and an abnormally huge mouth that I caught on a buzzbait grin.gifwink.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson