• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This Crestliner boat is the low profile modified V bass style boat. It was purchased in Aug. 2001. Depth finder is Lowrance X135, trolling motor is Minnkota Power Drive with Co-Pilot. These 2 items were added late in fall of 04' and have NEVER even touched the water. Boat is in extremely good condition, as it's only been in the water 15-18 times. Has roller trailer by Spartan and canvas cover by Stearns. This model can be viewed at the Crestliner HSOforum, or I can send you the exact photo's of the boat. Reason for the sale is I purchased a RiverPro because I've got a passion for fishing rivers, and this boat is just gathering dust....it saw the water only 1 time last year.

It does handle big water suprisingly well!!! I've had it to Lake of the Woods, and Mille Lacs. It's awesome to fish out of, especially casting for bass or Muskies!! HUGE live well in the rear. 2 Dry compartments in rear, 1 in front. Rod storage front left holds 6 rods easily and up to 7ft. Also bow storage and storage on the right front for life jackets, anchors,etc. Build this boat on the Crestliner HSOforum and before you add the trolling motor and depth finder you get $16,500. High Bid takes it, you'll find it on hsolist right now, and the 3 day auction ends Sunday nite....current bid is at $5,050.

Boat located 4 miles west of St. Cloud,MN

Office: 320-259-1311 x100 home: 320-202-7838

e-mail: [email protected]

Mike Fanslau

This boat is set to be listed on HSOList beginning tonite April 21st. It is a 3 day auction, with no reserve and the boat will have a new home by Sunday nite. Bid away,you won't be disappointed.